Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dismemberment planning

Did you hear about the 13-year-old girl in Kentucky who got her feet cut off on a roller coaster? I think this gets to the heart of why I don't like roller coasters or the like. The way I see it, that kind of pedestrian thrill-seeking a really embarrassing way to get maimed or killed. If you're going to do something stupid and dangerous that might get you maimed or killed, there are plenty of more bad-ass dangerous things to do, like playing with stingrays or running for president. I guess this is why I kind of like Jackass. All I'm saying is: don't get crippled by a ride at a freakin theme park, get crippled trying to ride a yak or trying to unite the gangs or something.

4 comments:

Violet G. Beekeeper said...

I thought they reattached them, but then when I did a Google News search for reattached feet, I received no definitive answer.

Violet G. Beekeeper said...

Pedestrian thrill-seeking, huh? Snerk.

Rusty B. Schwartz said...

you got a better word?

Unknown said...

Also... let your last words be "Can you dig it?"