Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Also

On the same channel as "Hey Models," a show called "Finally Sharks Ate My Wife."

It is to be noted that Hazzard came up with this after watching Episode 1, Season 4 of Six Feet Under, in which

***SPOILER***




Lisa's mangled body is discovered, having been partially devoured by sharks, etc. after she drowned.





***END SPOILER***

I watched this episode on the best website ever which I don't even want to type out and link to because it is so amazing that I am worried it will disappear if I speak its name. But oh my god, all TV ever is on it oh my god.

2 comments:

Rusty B. Schwartz said...

was that lili taylor's character? i'm on the last episode of the second season. i accidentally read about the series finale once, so i'm really just wasting my time.

speaking of sharks, my old (eunymous) blog was a little shark-heavy. i just was to point out for the record that i was ahead of the curve (i.e. the dave chapelle show) on the whole samuel l. jackson-getting-bitten-in-half-by-a-shark thing.

Violet said...

but more importantly, are you watching these episodes on the best website ever? i am going to email it to you.